Broadband wireless access
EC SYSTEM´s broadband wireless access point-to-point and point-to-multipoint solution allows wireless internet service providers (WISPs) to provide high-speed data, video and voice services for last mile solutions. EC SYSTEM´s wireless solution is able to deliver 8 – 500 Mbps for broadband wireless access applications in 3GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz, with upgradable capacity via a software license key, operating in both licensed and unlicensed frequency bands.
EC SYSTEM wireless broadband solution for point-to-point (PTP) and point-to-multipoint (PTMP) topology performs well in extreme environments where there are hash weather conditions including areas with congested unlicensed bands as well as non-line-of-sight (NLOS) issues.
- Broadband access applications, High-speed enterprise access with assured SLAs
- Wireless access to remote locations
- Temporary access until fiber is rolled out
- WiMAX network replacement where greater capacity is required.
- Operates in non-line-of-sight conditions
- High-capacity wireless Backhaul
- Extensive portfolio of Point-to-point and PtMP solutions
- Point-to-Point solutions with capacities ranging from 8 to 480 Mbps net throughput
- Point-to-Multipoint base station sector net throughput up to 240 Mbps
- Support for symmetric and asymmetric traffic
- Operates in 3.1-4.0 GHz licensed bands and 4.9-6.4 GHz unlicensed bands
- Capacity upgrades via a software license key
- A solution that allows you to PAY AS YOU GROW