Wireless Carrier-grade point-to-point and multipoint
EC SYSTEM provides Professional Wireless Carrier-grade Point-to-Point(Ptp) and Point-to- Multipoint (PtMP) solutions for mobile operators and Wireless Internet service providers (WISP´s) delivering services in both urban and remote areas in licensed 3GHz and unlicensed sub-bands 5GHz and 6GHz. EC SYSTEM offers also solutions based on free space optics equipment for Internet Service providers, having customers in high noise density areas. Operators looking for long reach, higher throughput and reliability will benefit from EC SYSTEM high capacity, long range Point-to-Point solution and Point-to-Multipoint solution designed for telecommunication operators, internet providers, Government, Military sector, Oil&Gas Corporate and CCTV networks.
More and more customers require higher bandwidth and user friendly equipment with software upgradable capacity and long reach. EC SYSTEM high-capacity backhauls, wireless Point-to-Point and wireless Point-to-Multipoint enable mobile operators and internet service providers to stand up to the growing needs for bandwidth, coverage and mobility in 3GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz.
Quick and easy deployment, provision of secure voice and data connections and total reliability in difficult environment are the main benefits.
EC SYSTEMS software capacity upgradable solution allows WISPs gradually develop network and at the same time profiting from a fast Return on Investment (ROI).
EC SYSTEM broadband equipment meets the requirements of mobile operators and wireless internet service providers, building network infrastructure and mobile backhaul and is the optimal solution for carrier backhaul.
- Carrier-grade mobile or Ethernet IP backhauls
- Carrier-grade multipoint infrastructure networks
- Last mile connectivity equipment for Wireless ISPs
- Wireless infrastructure backhaul and internet access for remote locations
- GSM/3G/4G high-capacity backhaul
- NLOS and nLOS configurations
- Backup for fibre lines, FSO or milimetre-wave links
- Net Throughputs - up to 480 Mbps over long distances in LOS and NLOS conditions
- High reliability – robust design, high MBTF, total reliability in harsh environmental conditions
- Best Quality/Price Ratio
- Quality of Service (QoS) support
- Wide frequency range carrier solutions support bands 3.1 to 4.0 GHz, and 4.9 to 6.4 GHz
- Broadband rural connectivity
- Greater Coverage and High throughput
- Reliability also in several climate conditions
- Flexibility - Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint topology in 3GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz bands
- Triple play for Voice, Data and Video
EC SYSTEM wireless outdoor Point-to-Point and outdoor wireless Point-to-Multipoint is fully flexible and configurable wireless radio system allowing Wireless Internet Service provicers and mobile operators to build high reliable professional networks with the best features.
EC SYSTEM high-power Base Stations and wireless high capacity Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) provide net throughput up to 240 Mbps per Base Station sector and a software upgradable capacity from 8 to 50 Mbps for a CPE.
EC SYSTEM microwave equipment provides extendes QoS, switching and routing capabilities, Firewalling, NAT Tunnelling, high spectral efficiency, spectrum analyzer, VLAN, DHCP and much more.
EC SYSTEM offers professional high-capacity, Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint products which are ideal for providing wireless backhaul solutions for mobile operators in LOS and Non-line-of-sight (NLOS) environment. The equipment is easily scalable and cost-effective. EC SYSTEM solutions provide high capacity mobile backhauls, high quality voice, video and data services and also support 3G and LTE.
The majority of wireless installations have clear visibility without any obstacles. However, for many requirements, especially backhauls, clear line-of-sight is not possible. In such cases, use of multiple antennas at both the transmitter and receiver side improves communication performance. EC SYSTEM MIMO 2x2 technology effectively doubles spectrum efficiency and allows throughput of up to 280 Mbps.
The benefits of using EC SYSTEM Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint solutions that provide FBWA systems with NLOS capabilities:
- Better coverage and penetration, enables the provision of FBWA services to new customers
- Growth of revenue for Operators and Service Providers
- Reduction of operation and installation costs
Recommended POINT TO POINT APPLICATIONS:
- GSM/3G/4G/LTE High capacity backhaul
- Wisp Infrastructure Backhaul up to 480 Mbps
- NLOS and nLOS configurations
- WISP internet POP for remote areas
- LAN-to-LAN connectivity at Fast Ethernet speeds
- High spectral efficiency backhaul for ISP or operator networks
- Reliable backup for fiber lines or millimetre-wave links
- High-capacity CCTV backhaul
- Redundant Cellular backhaul, Ethernet/IP transport
- Long range high capacity network access solutions up to 80km
LTE FSO Backhaul
The Free space optics equipment is a cost effective alternative to optical fiber in the regions or cities where is not physically possible or cost effective to install the optical cable and at the same time there are demands for high capacity throughput. The free space optic equipment also provides a reliable connection in noise dense areas.
- Alternative to optical fiber or radio connection
- Noise dense areas of city
- High capacity Backhaul
- High security data transmission
- High capacity throughput 10Gbps
- Highly secure transmission
- Very low latency
- No digging/licenses necesary
- Fast deployment
- Immunity against interferences
Free Space optics
Licence-free PtP connection with multi-gigabit full duplex and high confidential data transfer.More info
The family includes high performance base stations and customer premise equipment for 3GHz, 5GHz...More info